Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups chicken broth (such as Swanson Natural Goodness)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white or black pepper
- 8 ounces cubed super-firm tofu (such as Nasoya)
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 3 eggs, beaten
1. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce and cornstarch until smooth. In a medium lidded pot, bring broth, salt and pepper to a boil. Slowly pour in soy sauce mixture; stir and reduce heat to a low boil. Stir in tofu and 1/2 cup of the scallions. Simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Slowly pour beaten eggs into soup in a thin stream while stirring in a circular motion. Serve immediately, garnishing with remaining 1/2 cup scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 150, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 212, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 899, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.