- 2 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 15 ounce can pizza sauce
- 1 package Hormel® Pepperoni Minis
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
1. In 2-quart slow cooker, place cream cheese.
2. In bowl, combine pizza sauce and pepperoni minis; pour over cream cheese. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
3. Cover slow cooker; cook on LOW setting 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir before serving. Serve with crackers and breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 380, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 64, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 22, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, vit. A (IU): 826, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 40, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 702, Potassium (mg): 209, calcium (mg): 151, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.