Yield: 2 cups Prep 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Add the flour and blend again until combined, stopping to scrape as needed.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 24, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 2, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 13, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 3, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 98, Potassium (mg): 14, calcium (mg): 23, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.