- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Fruit, to decorate
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, pepitas, flour, and kosher salt. In a small saucepan, combine 1/3 cup honey and oil over gentle heat to combine. Combine with dry ingredients. Press into four egg shapes onto each prepared baking pans. Bake until lightly golden and crispy, about 25 minutes. Turn off the oven and let cool completely with the door propped open, preferably overnight.
2. When ready to serve, combine yogurt with remaining 1 Tbs. honey and spoon onto crusts. Decorate with sliced fruit, such as pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, bananas, and blueberries. Cut in half; each egg serves 2.
Tip Texture Tip
- The key to a crunchy granola base is letting the crust cool completely with the oven door propped open. For a chewier crust, cool and store in an airtight container until ready to decorate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 329, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 42, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 6, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 23, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (IU): 40, vit. C (mg): 11, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 16, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 95, Potassium (mg): 105, calcium (mg): 74, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.