Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 40 mins Cool 10 mins
- 1 pkg (8 1/2 oz) corn muffin mix (such as Jiffy)
- 1 can (14 3/4 oz) creamstyle corn
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pkg (8 oz) shredded taco cheese blend (such as Sargento)
- 1 can (10 oz) hot enchilada sauce (such as Old El Paso)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken, from rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, corn, eggs, milk, chili powder, cumin and 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Pierce casserole with a small knife in about 12 places and spread enchilada sauce over top. Scatter chicken and remaining cup of cheese over casserole; bake for 20 additional minutes.
4. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and cut into 8 squares. If desired, serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 415, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 128, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 780, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.