- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Greek yogurt or lemon curd (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Melt butter in a 10-in. cast-iron or ovenproof skillet.
2. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, flour, milk, vanilla, salt, 1 Tbs. sugar, and cinnamon. Pour into skillet. Place skillet in oven. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and brown. Remove from oven.
3. Top with berries and the remaining sugar. Bake about 5 minutes more. Remove from oven. Drizzle with lemon juice.
4. Cut into wedges; if desired, top with yogurt or lemon curd. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 270, Fat, total (g): 16, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 10, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 300, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.