Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon plus a pinch of salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup quick-cooking polenta
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the chicken with 2 teaspoons olive oil, rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Place on the baking sheet. Roast chicken for 10 minutes. Toss the grapes with a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add the grapes to the baking sheet with the chicken. Roast 25 minutes more.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil. Add the polenta. Whisk until smooth. Cook 5 minutes. Stir in the butter, sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve with the chicken, grapes, and pan juices.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 502, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 83, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 61, Monounsaturated fat (g): 8, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 20, vit. A (IU): 160, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 3, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 548, Potassium (mg): 211, calcium (mg): 41, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.