- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice blend
- 1 ounce grenadine liqueur or syrup
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
1. In a medium-size pitcher, blend together vodka, cranberry juice, grenadine, orange juice and lemon juice. Add about 1 cup ice and stir to chill. Strain into two 8-ounce martini glasses. Garnish with lemon or lime peel and serve immediately. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled. Makes 2 cocktails.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 194, carb. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 11, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.