- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda
1. In a blender, combine sorbet, white grape juice, raspberies and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Pour into pitcher. Stir in lemon-lime soda. Serve immediately. Garnish with raspberries.
Variation Mango Frappe:
- Get a tropical tang: Replace raspberry sorbet with mango sobet, raspberries with 1 cup choppped fresh mango (1 mango) and lemon juice with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice. Garnish with a slice of mango. Makes 6 drinks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 163, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.