Yield: 4 drinks (3-1/2 cups total) Prep 5 mins
- 4 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat smooth-style peanut butter
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla ice cream, softened
1. Combine crushed ice, milk, peanut butter and banana in blender. Pulse until mixture is smooth. Add ice cream. Whirl until shake is thick and creamy.
2. Pour into 4 tall glasses. Serve immediately. Makes 4 drinks (3-1/2 cups total).
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 199, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 145, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.