- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 2 canned peach halves, drained
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey OR: sugar
- 4 ice cubes, crushed
1. Press berries through wire-mesh sieve into small bowl; discard seeds in sieve.
2. Whirl peaches, milk, frozen yogurt, honey and crushed ice in blender until smooth and frothy. Swirl in raspberry puree. Pour into 4 glasses. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 180, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 62, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.