Servings: 10 Start to Finish 15 mins
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup reduced-calorie cranberry juice
- 1 1 liter bottle diet lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as oranges, cut into wedges; thinly sliced and halved lemons and/or limes; pineapple wedges; seedless red or green grapes; sliced, peeled and pitted peaches; and halved strawberries)
1. In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, white grape juice, and cranberry juice.
2. Add the lemon-lime beverage; stir gently. Fill each of 10 glasses about two-thirds full with ice. Divide fruit among glasses. Pour juice mixture into glasses. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 61, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 25, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.