Servings: 8 Start to Finish 5 mins
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) mango nectar
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
1. In large pitcher or 2-quart measuring cup, stir together sugar, lime juice and mango nectar until sugar is dissolved.
2. Before serving, add chilled lemon-lime soda and lime slices. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 120, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 13, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.