Servings: 2 Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1 1/4 cups light apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups chopped honeydew melon, frozen
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped, and frozen
- Honeydew and kiwifruit wedges (optional)
1. In a blender, combine apple juice, honeydew, and kiwi. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into 2 glasses. If desired garnish with honeydew and kiwifruit.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 106, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 44, sodium (mg): 39, Potassium (mg): 560, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.