Servings: 42 Prep 20 mins
- 7 cups or 7 envelopes (3.2 ounces each) instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 pound box confectioners sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Stir together the dry milk powder, confectioners sugar, cocoa powder, nondairy creamer, marshmallows and chocolate chips in a large bowl. For each individual serving of hot cocoa:
2. Stir together 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix and 3/4 cup of boiling water in a large cup until the drink is well blended and the chocolate chips begin to melt. Makes about 14 cups mix (enough for 42 servings).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 42; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 158, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 93, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.