Yield: 2 cocktails Prep 5 mins
- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice blend
- 1 ounce grenadine liqueur or syrup
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
1. In a medium-size pitcher, blend together vodka, cranberry juice, grenadine, orange juice and lemon juice.
2. Add about 1 cup ice and stir to chill. Strain into 2 8-ounce martini glasses. Garnish with lemon or lime peel and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 194, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 11, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.