Servings: 6 Yield: 6 drinks Prep 10 mins
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 1/4 cups tequila
- 2 tablespoons Calvados or apple brandy
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups ice
1. In a blender, combine frozen apple juice concentrate, tequila, apple brandy, lime rind and juice and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. Garnish with thin apple and lime slices.
Variation For a Classic Margarita:
- Substitute 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade for the apple juice concentrate, and replace the apple brandy with orange liqueur. Garnish with a thin lime wedge.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 212, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.