Servings: 4 Start to Finish 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling mineral water, chilled
- Kiwifruit slices (optional)
1. In a pitcher, stir together peach nectar, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and lemon juice. Slowly stir in mineral water. Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with kiwifruit slices on a long skewer.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 71, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.