- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 wedge lemon
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 6 tablespoons butterscotch schnapps or apple brandy (such as Calvados)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 stemless maraschino cherries
1. Spread cinnamon sugar onto a small plate or saucer. Run the lemon wedge along the rim of eight champagne glasses, then dip rims into cinnamon sugar. Shake off excess.
2. Combine apple cider and schnapps or brandy in a measuring cup. Divide evenly among prepared glasses. Divide sparkling wine evenly among glasses. Garnish each with a maraschino cherry.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 181, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 13, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.