Servings: 3 Start to Finish 10 mins
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled, seeded, and cut up
- 1 banana, peeled and cut up
- 1 6 ounce container plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, peaches, or mango
1. Place avocado, banana, yogurt, flaxseed (if using), and honey in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Add fruit; cover and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary. Add milk to desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 3; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 204, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 19, pro. (g): 6, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 28, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 65, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 62, Potassium (mg): 638, calcium (mg): 172, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.