- 7 cups cool water
- 2 5 1/2 ounce cans apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 pitcher-size cold brew tea bags
- 1 16 ounce bag no-sugar-added frozen sliced peaches OR 1 pound sliced fresh apricots or peaches
1. In large pitcher, stir together cool water, apricot nectar and superfine sugar. Add tea bags; let steep 5 to 7 minutes, dunking bags occasionally.
2. Once tea is desired strength, add frozen or fresh peaches or apricots. Pour over ice and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 53, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.