If your child won't eat breakfast, let him drink it with these 5-Minute-To-Spare Smoothies. A nutrient-packed smoothie takes about five minutes to make if you use fresh or frozen precut fruit. You can adapt this recipe to your child's favorite flavors.
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Makes 2 servings.5-Fab Flavors:
2. Not quite sure how to mix and match smoothie ingredients? Whip up these sure-to-please combos:
3. Strawberries, kiwi, apple juice, plain low-fat yogurt
4. Blueberries, blackberries, grape juice, blueberry yogurt
5. Peaches, raspberries, cranberry juice, plain low-fat yogurt
6. Nectarine, mango, orange juice, plain low-fat yogurt
7. Pineapple, strawberries, pineapple juice, strawberry yogurt