Servings: 16 Prep 20 mins Bake 325°F 40 mins
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine well.
5. Press mixture into prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Allow to cool completely then cut into sixteen 4 1/2x 1 1/2 -inch bars.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 248, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 37, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 94, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 2, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 34, Potassium (mg): 42, calcium (mg): 8, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.