Servings: 54 Yield: 4 1/2 dozen cookies Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 11 mins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup hot coffee or water
- 1 1/2 cups red, green and white M&M's candies
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Add brown and granulated sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
3. On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in hot coffee. Fold in M&M's.
4. Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Let cool slightly on baking sheets. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 54; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 105, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 28, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.