Servings: 24 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 30 mins Broil 2 mins
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as J.O. Spice Company or Old Bay)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pound crab claw meet
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, eggs, lemon juice, milk, seafood seasoning and dry mustard. Carefully fold in crab, red pepper, onion, celery and 1 cup of the bread crumbs.
2. Transfer mixture to a shallow 11/2-quart oven-safe baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 2 tbsp bread crumbs on top and drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Broil on HIGH for 2 minutes or until browned. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 96, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 43, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 282, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.