Zucchini and carrots make these small cakes moist and delicious. Prepare them in a mini bundt pan to set them apart from the rest of the muffins on your brunch table.
1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Coat the wells of a mini-bundt or standard-size muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
3. Mix eggs, oil and sugar in medium-size bowl. Whisk for 30 seconds to dissolve sugar. Stir in shredded zucchini and carrot.
4. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture. Stir in sunflower seeds. Divide batter equally among wells, a slightly heaping 1/4 cup in each.
5. Bake at 350 degree F for 23 to 25 minutes or until crowned and lightly browned. Remove from pan to wire racks to cool.