1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
2. Combine pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl.
4. Beat together the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and egg whites, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Alternately beat the flour mixture with the yogurt into the egg mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat in vanilla.
6. Spread half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with half of pecan mixture. Carefully spread remaining batter over top and sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
7. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer cake pan to a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan, turn cake top-side up, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, or serve warm. Makes 12 servings.