Servings: 2 Yield: 2 drinks Prep 15 mins Freeze 2 hrs
- 2 cups watermelon cubes, seeded
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
1. Place watermelon cubes on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
2. Puree grape juice, lemon juice, sugar and 1 cup frozen cubes in blender. With machine running, add remaining cubes of watermelon, whirling until smooth and scraping down sides as needed. Pour immediately into chilled glasses. Makes 2 drinks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 130, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 7, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.