Yield: 12 tartlets Prep 10 mins Chill 2 hrs
- 1 can (about 20 ounces) pineapple slices in juice, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 packages mini graham cracker tart shells (6 per package)
- 1 kiwifruit
- 12 ruby-red grapefruit sections
- Fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
1. Coarsely chop 6 pineapple rings. Place in large bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk, lime rind and juice.
2. Divide pineapple mixture into 12 mini-tart shells. Cover; chill 2 hours.
3. To serve, cut remaining pineapple slices into thirds. Peel kiwifruit. Slice in half lengthwise; then cut each half crosswise into 6 slices. Garnish each tart with pineapple, kiwifruit and grapefruit. Garnish with fresh mint if desired. Makes 12 tartlets.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 255, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 193, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.