Coconut, pineapple, and macadamia nuts give this dessert's sweet and creamy filling a tropical flair. Sprinkle toasted coconut over the top for a finishing touch.
1. Set aside one cookie. In food processor, crush remaining cookies until crumbs are even in size. Add butter and sugar; pulse to blend. Press into a 9-inch tart pan. Refrigerate while making filling.Filling:
2. Combine pineapple and rum or juice in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH power for 45 seconds. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat cream in a small saucepan over medium-high heat just until bubbly around the edges, abut 3 minutes. Place chocolate in a bowl and pour hot cream over chocolate. Let stand 1 minute, then stir or whisk until smooth.
4. Drain pineapple (discarding liquid) and stir into chocolate mixture, along with nuts and 1/2 cup of the coconut. Spread into crust. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours.
5. Combine topping mix, milk and vanilla in a medium-size bowl. Beat on low speed until blended, then on high for 4 minutes. Spread over chocolate mixture. Toast remaining 2 tablespoons coconut; sprinkle over tart. Crush remaining cookie; sprinkle over coconut and serve.