Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs Stand 30 mins
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 15 ounce cans tropical fruit salad, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 ounces Italian bread, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup purchased caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
1. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, 1 cup fruit liquid and coconut milk. Add drained fruit and bread; stir to combine.
2. Coat the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; pour in bread mixture. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
3. Remove liner from slow cooker. Let stand 30 minutes. Serve topped with caramel sauce and coconut.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 413, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 106, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 70, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 31, pro. (g): 8, vit. A (IU): 292, vit. C (mg): 19, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 81, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 303, Potassium (mg): 347, calcium (mg): 81, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.