- 2 medium black plums (about 1/2 pound total), pitted and sliced
- 2 medium red plums (about 1/2 pound total), pitted and sliced
- 4 medium sweet green or gold plums (about 1-1/4 pounds total), pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar OR: other sweet vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch white pepper
1. In medium-size bowl, combine plum slices.
2. In small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, sugar and pepper until smooth. Drizzle over plums. Serve immediately, or let stand, covered, for 1 hour to mellow flavors. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 113, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.