1. In a large bowl, combine popcorn, white-chocolate chips, cranberries, coconut and almonds. Toss to blend evenly.
2. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
3. In a medium-size saucepan, over medium heat, melt marshmallows and butter. Stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir to coat completely.
4. Quickly pour mixture into prepared pan. Place a sheet of waxed paper over top of mixture. Press down until top is level, compressing mixture slightly. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
5. Use foil to lift bar completely from pan. Cut lengthwise in half, then each piece crosswise into 8 pieces for 16 bars total. Makes 16 bars.