1. Heat oven to 350 degree F.Crust:
2. Mix together pretzels, melted butter and sugar. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pat the pretzel mixture into the bottom of the dish. Bake at 350 degree F for 10 minutes. Cool completely.Filling and Topping:
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in thawed whipped topping. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
4. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in thawed strawberries. Place over larger bowl of ice water, and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to thicken slightly.
5. Spoon strawberry mixture over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 4 hours. To serve, cut into 16 squares. Makes 16 servings.