Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Chill 30 mins Cook 15 mins to 20 mins
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat powdered milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 24 strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 3 cups)
1. Bring milk, powdered milk, sugar and cornstarch to boiling in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, 15 to 20 minutes; then boil 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Add vanilla. Strain into bowl.
2. Place plastic wrap directly on surface of custard. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, about 30 minutes. Prepare coulis:
3. Puree strawberries and sugar in blender or food processor.
4. In parfait glasses or custard cups, alternate layers of pudding, coulis and sliced berries. Chill. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 125, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 53, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.