Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins to 40 mins
- 2 quarts strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons quick-cook tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large bowl, mix together strawberries, sugar, orange juice, tapioca, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spoon into 6-cup oval baking dish. Cobbler Topping:
3. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, 4 tablespoons sugar, the baking soda and salt. Stir in milk, sour cream and butter until smooth.
4. Dollop topping over fruit. Sprinkle remaining tablespoon sugar over the topping.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven until filling is bubbly and top is lightly golden, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 354, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 67, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 164, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.