Servings: 18 Prep 5 mins Freeze 4 hrs or overnight
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Stir in mini marshmallows, cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple, chopped pecans and food coloring. Fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain.
2. Spoon into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and serve. Makes 18 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 201, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 34, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.