Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 12 mins
- 1 7 1/2 - 8 ounce package buttermilk-biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 half-pint blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In a bowl, stir together biscuit mix and 2 tablespoons sugar. Stir in the half-and-half and make rolled biscuits following package directions. Cut biscuits with 3-inch star cookie cutter. Place on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Beat heavy cream and remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Slice biscuits in half and spread with whipped cream. Fill biscuits with berries and top with sprinkles.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 376, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 39, Monounsaturated fat (g): 8, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 16, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 680, vit. C (mg): 31, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 60, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 476, Potassium (mg): 206, calcium (mg): 121, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.