Makes: 8 servings at 54o each. Prep: 20 minutes. Bake: at 400 degrees for 20 minutes; bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 8-inch square metal baking pan.
2. Mix cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a bowl. Combine pears, brown sugar and 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar in large bowl. Sprinkle pear mixture with cinnamon mixture; toss. Pour pear mixture into pan.
3. Stir together biscuit mix, milk and egg in clean bowl. Pour evenly over top of filling in pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon sugar.
4. Bake in 400 degree F oven 20 minutes. Lower temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.
5. Serve warm. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon of the vanilla yogurt.