Makes: 12 servings. Prep: 30 minutes. Bake: at 350 degrees for 114 hours.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees .Crust:
2. Crush crackers in plastic bag. Add sugar, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add butter; knead bag to blend. Press over bottom of 9-inch round springform pan.
3. Bake crust at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.Filling:
4. Beat cream cheese in bowl until smooth. Mix sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in small bowl. Add to cream cheese; beat until smooth. Beat in egg. Beat in eggnog in slow stream. Beat in vanilla. Pour into springform pan; tap pan lightly to release air bubbles.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Remove from oven; spread with sour cream. Bake 5 more minutes. Cool in pan on rack until cool to touch. Refrigerate until serving.Garnish:
6. If desired, melt chocolate in bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Add nutmeg. Line 8 x 4 x 3-inch loaf pan with foil. Pour chocolate evenly into pan; cool until firm. Lift from pan; make curls, using vegetable peeler. Arrange on top of cake. Reserve remaining for future use.