Yield: 2-2/3 cups Prep 5 mins Cook 2 mins
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup heavy whippping cream
- 1/2 cup light-color corn syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In medium glass bowl, combine chocolate and heavy cream. Microwave on high (100% power) for 30 seconds. Stir; microwave an additional 30 seconds, then stir until smooth.
2. Add corn syrup, peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Microwave an additional minute on high (100% power), or until heated through. Serve immediately or refrigerate, tightly covered, for up to 1 month; heat briefly before serving. Makes 1-1/3 cups. Note:
3. If preparing this with children, let them measure out ingredients and stir after microwaving, using oven mitts to hold the bowl or cup.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 90, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 12, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 10, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 28, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 3, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 14, Potassium (mg): 60, calcium (mg): 6, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.