Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 30 mins
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) natural-style sliced cling peaches, packed in lightly sweetened peach juice
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen dry-pack cherries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola
- Cherrychocolate-chip ice cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix peaches, cherries, sugar, flour and ginger in large bowl. Spread into pan. Sprinkle granola over fruit.
3. Bake in 375 degree F oven 30 minutes. Serve hot or warm with scoops of ice cream if desired. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 227, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 55, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 40, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.