1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.Crust:
2. In a large bowl, blend butter, confectioners sugar and salt until well combined and smooth. Stir in flour until blended. Scrape into the prepared baking pan and press evenly into the bottom.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.Filling:
4. In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar, flour, eggs and lemon juice until completely smooth. Pour over crust.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until no imprint remains in the filling when lightly touched in the center. Remove from oven to a wire rack and cool completely. Dust lightly with confectioners sugar. Cut into 24 bars and serve.