Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 4 small firm-ripe bananas, halved crosswise, then lengthwise
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (optional)
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine sugar, water and rum. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat 2 minutes, until mixture comes to a boil.
2. Stir in raisins. Reduce heat to medium. Stir in butter; simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add bananas. Baste bananas until evenly coated. Serve warm with yogurt. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 234, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 58, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 13, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.