Makes: 32 bars at 18o each. Prep: 20 minutes. Bake: crust at 350 degrees for 35 minutes; bake bars for to 35 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.Crust:
2. Stir butter, sugars, vanilla and salt in bowl. Gradually stir in flour until smooth. Press dough into bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 35 minutes or until edges just start to brown.Filling:
4. Whisk sugar and flour in large bowl. Whisk in eggs until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and rind.Topping:
5. Puree raspberries and sugar in food processor until smooth. Pour into small glass measuring cup.
6. Spread filling over crust. Pour raspberry mixture in five parallel lines across width of pan, using 1 tablespoon for each. Refrigerate remaining raspberry to use for a dessert topping. Using tip of table knife, gently pull through raspberry lines from side to side in alternating directions, creating scallop design.
7. Bake in 350 degree F oven 35 minutes, until set. Cool in pan on rack. Cut into bars.