1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Pat over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan to form an even crust.
3. Puree cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in food processor. Add eggs, one at a time, whirling after each addition until completely combined. Measure out 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Gently pour the remaining mixture over the crust.
4. Stir 2 tablespoons raspberry puree into the reserved cream cheese mixture. Add a drop of red food coloring if you wish. Pour raspberry mixture in thin lines across width of pan. Drag a knife lengthwise down the pan through the lines to marbleize.
5. Bake in preheated 300 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour to chill. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in the refrigerator. Makes 8 dozen tiny cheesecakes.