1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add pears, sugar, cinnamon and salt; saute until pears are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir water-cornstarch mixture into skillet; cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Gently stir in raspberries. Remove from heat (you should have about 2 cups filling).
4. Lay one sheet of phyllo on work surface with a long side facing you; keep remaining sheets covered with waxed paper to prevent drying out. Coat sheet with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon bread crumbs. Fold sheet into thirds lengthwise to make a strip 17 x 4 inches. Place 1/4 cup filling about 1 inch from one short end of strip. Fold one corner of phyllo diagonally over filling to opposite edge to form a triangle. Continue to fold triangle onto itself, flag-style, enclosing filling. Place triangle on ungreased baking sheet; coat top with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining phyllo and filling.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
6. In small bowl, stir together confectioners sugar and 1/2 teaspoon water until a good drizzling consistency; adding water if needed. Spoon into plastic food-storage bag; snip off corner; drizzle over turnovers. Makes 8 turnovers.