1. Puree raspberries and confectioners sugar in a blender or food processor. Strain and set aside.Pastry:
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon sugar and ricotta. Set aside.
3. Place phyllo on work surface. Cover with damp cloth. Brush with butter. Cut in half crosswise. Stack halves at slight angle. Place about 6 raspberries in center; spoon 1 tablespoon of ricotta on top and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chips. Fold phyllo up around filling and pinch top. Brush with butter. Make 3 more packets. Place on baking sheet.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes, until phyllo starts to brown. Remove from oven to rack to cool slightly. Use remaining ingredients to make 4 more packets and bake.
5. Divide raspberry sauce among 8 plates. Top with warm phyllo packet. Makes 8 servings.