Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 40 mins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar plus 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Biscuits (recipe follows)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Mix cinnamon and 2 teaspoons sugar in small bowl.
2. Mix 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Gradually stir in boiling water. Bring to a boil; add berries. Pour into prepared dish. Drop dough over berry mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 40 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Makes 8 servings.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup skim milk
1. Mix flour and baking powder in small bowl. In another bowl, mix vegetable oil and milk. Add to flour mixture; stir until ball forms.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 341, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 59, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.