1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.Crust:
2. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap foil around bottom of pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Increase oven temperature to 350 degrees F.Filling:
3. In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips over the bottom of the cooled crust and spread the cheese mixture evenly over the chips.Topping:
5. Heat raspberry jam gently, until just liquid enough to drizzle over the top. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of chips over the top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until filling is set.
6. Remove cheesecake to wire rack and cool completely. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until completely chilled. To serve, remove from refrigerator, let stand 15 minutes, then remove side of pan.